Linked in Bio

Kacie Kier  

Collegiate Athlete | Limestone University | Team Player & Leader  

As a dedicated athlete at Limestone University, I’ve honed skills both on and off the mat, excelling in teamwork, leadership, and perseverance. My experience as a student-athlete has given me a strong work ethic, the ability to balance academics and athletics, and the drive to push through challenges with a positive attitude.

Whether competing with my teammates or working on my studies, I’m committed to continuous improvement and excellence. I believe in the power of discipline, hard work, and resilience, qualities that I carry with me both in sports and in life.

I’m always open to connecting with fellow athletes, students, and professionals who share a passion for sports, teamwork, and leadership.

Comments

Popular Posts